IKAWA Finance Options
Depending on your location, IKAWA has different finance options to make owning an IKAWA even more accessible.
PAYMENT BY INSTALMENTS (US ONLY)
If you are in the US, you can take advantage of our Payment By Instalment Scheme.
This is an interest-free financing solution where you pay 30% upfront for your Sample Roaster and the remaining 70% is split over 12-month instalments.
There are no hidden or additional charges for IKAWA’s Payment by Installment plan. The cost of this is simply the price of your IKAWA Sample Roaster.
SPLITIT PAYMENT PLANS
If you are outside of the US, you can create use Splitit to spread the cost of your IKAWA Sample Roaster.
Splitit is a third party payment solution partner. They allow you to split the cost of your IKAWA sample Roaster using your existing credit card.
Payment plans with Splitit are interest free with no hidden costs.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Get in contact with an IKAWA account manager via the link below to find out more about spreading the cost of your IKAWA Sample Roaster.