New subscribers to the IKAWA mail list will be entered into a draw to win a prize pack valued at at least £300.
1. The promoter is: IKAWA Ltd.
Unit 9, Bayford Street Business Centre, Bayford Street, London Fields, London E8 3SE
020 7729 5664
2. Employees of IKAWA Ltd or their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. Competition being run in recognition of London Coffee Festival and as part of IKAWA events and communications.
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 15th April 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Should someone enter more than once, only one of their entries will be considered.
8. IKAWA Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. IKAWA Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. IKAWA Ltd will pick the winners from a raffle which will include all entrants.
16. The winners will be notified via email by 1 May. If the winners do not respond to notification within 48 hours we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners.
17. IKAWA Ltd will notify the winner and arrange to post the prize to the winner’s choice of address (competition winner’s preference).
18. IKAWA Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. Entrants agree to the use of their name and entry in any publicity material; including online and in print. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, you are providing your information to IKAWA Ltd and not to any other party.
25. IKAWA Ltd will not accept any damages or liability of the voucher if damaged in transit.