revolutionising coffee sample roasting WITH THE IKAWA pro ROASTER
The world's first digital micro-roaster
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
EXCELLENT QUALITY OF ROAST
Evaluate your samples fairly by roasting them perfectly
Sketch roast profiles with IKAWA PRO App
Create roast profiles with up to 20 temperature and 10 fan points.
digital precision and control
Fine tune and repeat roast profiles to get perfect results.
SAVE AND share profiles AND ROAST HISTORY
Email roast profiles to customers, suppliers and partners - and record roast & cupping notes
SAVE TIME WITH hands free roasting
Send e-mails or make calls while roasting samples.
easily transportable. INSTALL ANYWHERE
Take the roaster in hand luggage, plug in and roast anywhere. No need for air vents.
"The IKAWA Pro Sample Roasters have the ability to truly manipulate roasts accurately and consistently.
Since using the IKAWA, we are able to hit the mark much easier. It has features that simply do not exist on other nano batch roasters.
In order to evaluate samples fairly, they cannot vary in degrees of roast. Sensory roasting is fine, but it can never surpass technical roasting supported by controls and data logging capabilities. With IKAWA's automation, we are also able to be more efficient with our time.
Overall it is a fantastic sample roaster for the professional company."
“Not only is the roast quality offered by the IKAWA as good as that of a traditional burner and barrel sample roaster, in my experience to date, it’s usually better. Better clarity of flavour, better consistency from batch-to-batch, and a cinch to operate.”
Founder of Bureaux Coffee and Coffee Sourcing, Commercial Director of World AeroPress Championship. Formerly of Workshop Coffee Co and Square Mile Coffee Roasters
“We feel that the IKAWA is perfect for experiments because of the high control it offers and the ease with which students can roast their own research samples.
There is actually no variation between batches which is highly valued in research projects.”
CoffeeMind, Speciality Coffee Consultancy
Chair of Research, SCAE
Creator of SCAE Roasting Certification Diploma System
Lecturer, Department of Food Science in Copenhagen
Former Roast Master at Kontra Coffee
Are you based in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Korea, Saudi Arabia?
Find out about IKAWA's International Distributors.
PRO Sample Roaster
- Mains Supply: 110-130V (50/60 Hz) or 220-240 (50/60 Hz)
- CE Marked (120V and 230V)
- Capacity: 60g (green) 50g (roasted). For greater volumes, roast can be replicated within minutes.
- Power Consumption – 1500W (max)
- Temperature Control - Proportional, Integral, Differential (PID).
- Temperature Sensor - PT1000 grade A
- Integrated cyclone for chaff collection.
- Brushless fan motor: 10,000 hrs + operating life.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1 year warranty for manufacturing or workmanship defects.
- Roast Time: 0 - 20 minutes: sample roasts typically take 3 minutes
- Operating System: iOS.
- Roast Points: up to 20 temperature and 10 airflow points.
- Updatable Roast Profile: roast profiles can be updated during a roast.
- Data export via to excel or csv file for data analysis
- Share Roast Profiles: profiles can be shared using e-mail, text message or twitter.
- Read more here
IKAWA PRO CUSTOM DESIGNED PELI STORM CASE
Download Technical Specifications here